- Introduction to Philosophy
- Animal Minds
- Thursdays 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Areas of Specialization
- Philosophy of Mind
Office: 330 Griffin-Floyd Hall
- "Destabilizing the Knowledge Argument and Modal Argument". Inquiry 61 (5/6) 2018: 499-519.
- "Illusionism and the Epistemological Problems Facing Phenomenal Realism". Journal of Consciousness Studies 23 (11/12) 2016: 215-23.
- Inconceivable Minds. PhD Dissertation. UNC Chapel Hill, 2013.
- "How Mary Closed the Explanatory Gap". Moore Humanities Symposium on Consciousness, Texas Christian University, Mar 2014
- "The Phenomenal concept strategy: Can our zombie-twins be our epistemic equals?". Works in Progress Series, UNC Chapel Hill, Nov 2009
- "The identity of the categorical and the dispositional". Graduate Research Symposium, Reading University, UK, Jan 2008
- "The Publicity of Introspection; a response to Alvin Goldman's Science, Publicity, and Consciousness". Graduate Research Symposium, Reading University, UK, Nov 2007
Fellowships & Awards
- Research Fellowship, Center for Cognitive Studies, Tufts University, 2010-2012
- Horace Williams Fellowship, UNC Chapel Hill, 2004-2010
- Visiting Scholar Fellowship, University of Reading, UK, 2007-2008
- Graduate Student Opportunity Fund Grant, UNC Chapel Hill, 2007-2008
- Scholars of Tomorrow Fellowship:, UNC Chapel Hill 2004-2005